Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hershey's Gifts



Mmm, Hersey's chocolate. I can't help but think of that smooth creamy texture melting on your tongue. Or the taste of the velvety chocolate combined with marshmallow and a crispy graham cracker. I'm not the biggest chocolate lover, but I have a soft spot when it comes to Hersey's chocolate. They just do it right!


My stepmother is the biggest chocolate lover I have ever met. Every birthday it's a chocolate cake. Every Christmas there are stockings filled to the brim with chocolates. Every pretzel, fruit and even other candies are dipped in chocolate at her house. No complaints here. Well her Birthday snuck around the corner a few months ago and I was clueless on what to get her. I know she loved chocolates but I felt like my gift of a box of chocolates was getting to repetitive. I thought to myself, " I'm going to just check out a couple of sites and see what else is out there." And voila! I found Hershey's Gifts.


Hershey's Gifts has everything from the standard milk chocolate to dark to white, to "special extra" dark chocolate. You can have a card made from chocolate saying "Happy Birthday" in chocolate. Collector's tins filled with the chocolate of your choice. T-shirts, sweatshirts, even "It's a Girl/Boy" crystal candy dishes, boxes and personalised candy towers. This site is simply amazing. You can build your own gift box with candy you pick out and a personalised message inside as well. They even have milk chocolate candles and bath gel!


I picked out a candy tower. It had three separate tins with each tin holding her favorite chocolates inside. And I had a chocolate card made for her wishing her a happy birthday. She loved the gift and told me she had to fight off her coworkers from stealing chocolates off her desk!

A great gift for anytime of the year! Even the little kisses you find in the store, you can order on at Hershey's Gifts and have them personalize the messages found in each little "kiss".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home