Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Call Your Play


Pepsi is running a code program as well as Coca-Cola called " Call Your Play ", but it's much different. Under your cap, you either have "Buy one get one free" or you have a code.


These codes are to then be entered at, http://www.callyourplay.com/ where you get to watch a scene from the Madden 2008 NFL game. If you score on the game THEN you win something. Usually being a T-shirt or Hat. But I have known people that have won digital camcorders. The Grand Prize being a GMC Truck.


Although I'm not as in favor of entering these codes as I am with the Coke Rewards, it still is fun to try out and as I always say when people ask "Why do it if you only win sometimes?" My response is, "If you're drinking it anyways, why not?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home