Sunday, November 18, 2007

Angelina Jolie Strips Down and Gets a Hit

Yes that's Angelina and her BROTHER, which carried into french kissing.

(Good God, I wouldn't even look at my brother with a 20 foot pole, let alone, *vomit* kiss him.)



Pretty fricken sad that this already weird and creepy actress has to go to that degree to get a "hit". That's what makes a movie a hit? Are you kidding me!? How many kids does she have now? Five? Good message to convey. "Well honey, if you can't act, like me, then take your clothes off and you'll be as good as gold!"

Even better is the MAN they had write the review for fox news which sounds like a horny 15year old boy with a celebrity crush, drooling from the mouth.
P.S. Angie, use some damn Carmex for once, you lips gross me out and make me cringe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home