Monday, May 19, 2008

AGE OF CONAN


So I finally can get on and have been playing for about 1.5 days. It's extremely glitchy. My first class was the Necromancer ( been the main reason I even purchased the game ) followed by the Ranger and the healer. I've been switching between the three and the Necro is definitely the Hardest one. You're very week and you're minions don't seem to help much. Yet I can stand and fight just fine against 5 enemies with my Ranger and kick butt. My cleric's Holy damage is devastating and usually 1 cast can kill an enemy (so far). I'm hoping as I level up though my Necro's true colors shine threw. As with any game I've played so far (DDO and LOTRO for example) the Spell casters are usually always weaklings till the later levels where they can pretty much solo anything or kill the most skilled fighter type with a click of a spell or two, plus they can mega buff themselves.
I am impressed with the graphics and unique atmosphere of the game.
An assortment of characters and the character creation itself is awesome! ( You can even have Tattoos! )
I preordered my game from Gamestop and got it a day before release even! With the preorder I got early access (3 days early), A War Mammoth, and little book, which I haven't read yet.
The downtime for this game within the 3 days it's been up has been horrible. I think if they're going to get everything ready for the big release tomorrow (May 20th). Then they should have done that in the last 5 hours leading up to the official release. Not everyday, constantly shutting it down. So us people that paid for the early access get screwed! :(
My biggest complaint in the creation of the game isn't so much nudity itself but the fact that the only nudity is, OF COURSE, on the females. Heaven forbid us girls that like to game get to see any meat on the guys. Wouldn't want the males out there to feel inadequate like we do every 2 seconds the T.V., Movie, Video Game or Internet is turned on. I thought I could just ignore it but it's hard to ignore guys that create female characters just to look at them naked. Sadly, it's probably the ONE and ONLY FEMALE they ever have or will see naked, next to their Moms.
So far the only NPCS in the game that act like dirty retarded hookers are the blonds.. At least there is some Fact to the game. Hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home